Curbside Pickup now Available! (6/25/2020)
Curbside Pickup is now available at David French Music!
Our Retail Store is closed, but with Curbside Pickup you can get all of the same great service from the comfort of your car.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS: Monday & Tuesday from 3:00 - 7:00 pm, Wednesday - Friday from 2:00 - 5:00 pm
How does it work?
- Shop online at www.davidfrenchmusic.com and select "Curbside Pickup" when you place your order online for rentals, accessories and more
- Call our office at (508) 366-5994 during our Customer Service Hours to place an order over the phone
- When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive a confirmation
- Pick Up your order during our Curbside Hours
- Looking for no-contact pickup? We'll put your order in your trunk
We know there is more to your needs than just a purchase. You can also make a Curbside Service Appointment to:
- Drop off a Repair and pick up a loaner
- Have your string instrument tuned
- Have a string replaced on your instrument
All Orders MUST be placed in advance
Customer service representatives are available at (508) 366-5994 Monday to Friday between 11:00 am - 5:00 pm. Rental payments are not accepted Curbside, but can be made online or by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Order in advance at www.davidfrenchmusic.com
- Wait for notification that your order is ready (24-48 hours)
- Drive to David French Music at 53B Otis St Westborough, MA
- Park in a Numbered Curbside Pickup space
- Follow the directions on the parking sign to send a TEXT that you have arrived
- Reply with your Order #, Parking Space # or other requested info
- Please stay in your vehicle; our store is closed to customers
- We will assist you shortly, and we appreciate your patience
What days/times are Pickups Available?
Curbside Pickup is Monday & Tuesday from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm, and Wednesday - Friday from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm. When you arrive, parking in a numbered curbside spot and text the keyword shown on the sign to "55678".
Can I return my Rental through Curbside Pickup?
Yes you can! Please complete our Cancellation Form or call Customer Service at (508) 366-5994 to cancel your agreement and ensure no further charges are incurred. When you arrive to return, text "DFRETURNS" to 55678 and reply with your Parking Spot #
How long does it take for an order to be ready for Pick Up?
The time to process your order will vary depending on what you order and the availability, usually 24-48 hours. We will contact you as soon as your order is ready for pick up. Please make sure to add "[email protected]" to your address book to keep all our messages in your Inbox.
Do I need to call you when I arrive?Please follow the Curbside Pickup Sign instructions to send us a text when you arrive. For assistance, text "DFHELP" to 55678 and someone will call you.
What should I do to prepare for a Service Appointment?
Please make sure that your instrument is properly labeled with your student's name and school, or your personal contact information. If you have your account number, please include that on your label.