Announcement: Curbside Pickup now Available! (6/25/2020)
Curbside Pickup is now available at David French Music!
The safety of our customers and employees is of the highest importance to us, so we have decided to keep our Retail Store closed. But with Curbside Pickup, you can get all of the same great service from the comfort of your car.
How does it work?
- Shop online at www.davidfrenchmusic.com and select "Curbside Pickup" when you place your order online for rentals, accessories and more
- Call our office at (508) 366-5994 during our Customer Service Hours to place an order over the phone
- When you order is ready for pickup, you will receive an Email with a Pick Up Time
- Pick Up your order from our store. A representative will be waiting outside during your appointment time
- Looking for no-contact pickup? We'll put your order in your trunk
- No signatures, no confirmation numbers, no hassle! We’ll email you a receipt
We know there is more to your needs than just a purchase. You can also make a Curbside Service Appointment to:
- Drop off a Repair and pick up a loaner
- Have your string instrument rental tuned
- Have a string replaced on your instrument
All orders pickup and service appointments MUST be scheduled in advance
Customer service representatives are available at (508) 366-5994 Monday to Thursday between 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. Rental payments are not accepted Curbside, but can be made online or by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What days/times are Pickups Available?
Pick up times are available Tuesday and Thursday between 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Evening pickup is available on Tuesdays from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Additional pick up times may be added as needed.
Can I return my Rental through Curbside Pickup?
Yes you can! Please complete our Cancellation Form or call Customer Service at (508) 366-5994 to cancel your agreement and ensure no further charges are incurred.
How long does it take for an order to be ready for Pick Up?
The time to process your order will vary depending on what you order and the availability. We will contact you by email as soon as your order is ready for pick up. Please make sure to add "[email protected]" to your address book to keep all our messages in your Inbox.
Do I need to call you when I arrive?
You do not need to call/text when you arrive at our store. A representative will be outside in the parking lot during your scheduled appointment time. Please pull up to the orange cones remain in your vehicle. They will assist you.
What should I do to prepare for a Service Appointment?
Please make sure that your instrument is properly labeled with your student's name and school, or your personal contact information. If you have your account number, please include that on your label.