Join the David French Music family! Open positions are listed below. Please follow the instructions provided on each job application to be considered.
Private Lesson Instructors
David French Music is seeking experienced Music Instructors to teach Drums/Percussion and Guitar at our store in Westborough, MA. An ideal candidate would be able to teach a combination of both but it is not required.
We are a music retail store offering instrument rentals, on-site repairs and private lessons that has been servicing schools and our community for over 30 years. Teaching at our store is a great way to take advantage of all the benefits of working out of a retail store but still being in charge of your studio.
- Set your own lesson rates
- Manage your own schedule
- Host recitals in our recital hall for free OR participate in our Spring & Fall store-wide recitals
Candidates should have an excellent rapport with children and their parents, expert communication skills and a pleasant attitude.
- Degree in Performance/Teaching/relevant music field required
- Ability to teach all ages and abilities (5+)
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Organizational and interpersonal skills are a must, as you will be communicating with and collecting tuition from students and parents.
- Availability on Tuesday/Wednesday required with the opportunity for more slots in the future
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form below and submit your resume! You may also send an email to: Roxanne @DavidFrenchMusic.com (remove the space if you copy/paste)
Please include what days/times you are available to teach lessons, how many students you are looking for, and a description of your ideal student. We will give preference to candidates who plan on remaining in the area 2+ years and are available at times that fit into our current studio openings.